Shipping & Returns
- Processing times may be delayed. We aim to send orders within 3-5 business days*, but due to Covid-19 related restrictions and shutdowns, this may vary.
LOCAL HONG KONG DELIVERY
- Delivery is free for orders of HK$400 or more.
- We aim to send all HK orders within 2 business days* of payment confirmation, and orders are usually delivered within 7 days of mailing.
We use delivery services provided by Hong Kong Post Office or SF express.
- We deliver to the following regions: United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, Macau, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, The Philippines, Spain, Portugal, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, and Switzerland. For all other countries, please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
- International delivery is free for orders of HK$1,000 and above.
- All other orders incur a flat delivery fee of HK$400.
- We aim to send all international orders within 7 business days* of payment confirmation. Orders are usually delivered within 14-30 days of sending, depending on the destination. Delivery may be delayed due to the pandemic.
- We use delivery services provided by Hong Kong Post Office or Fedex.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM TAXES & DUTIES
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
- We will try our best to provide a clearer picture of the taxes and duties required for each country however this will be a continuous enhancement as we expand our reach.
- For the time being, it is likely that it will be levied when you collect your parcel. Please note that duty and taxes are non-refundable in the event of a refund/replacement.
If there was an error with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase. Our customer service will follow up with you from there. If you were not satisfied with your tea please reach out to us so we can help you find the right tea for you.